Last update December, 31, 2015
1. layer 0 : cut path, closed polyline in dxf format
2. layer Border : Border (square) to identify 300×300 mm size / canvas
3. Defpoint : unused
4. Engraver_line : Engraving / etching path
Line thickness :
Generic, will be read as hairline in coreldraw. Please maintain it as per your machine requirements.
Suggestion settings :
We create the artwork in generic dxf setting, because not every machine
use same settings. So you must do a bit tweaking according to your machine requirements.
1. Please reorder layer visibility
2. Please maintain / change engraver_line thickness
We know we are far from perfect setting, but we try our best. Please contact CadArtWork.com for any suggestion.